Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Looking Like Christmas Here -- Frosty Trees

10 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! That pic of Mya wouldn't be chance be the one she took her mitten off on? hehe kinda looks like she's taken them off. very cool snow angel!
~Katie

Tracy said...

Yes, it's looking like Christmas here too! Great photos -- love the snow angel. :)

LINDA said...

Very nice. I don't do enough with photobucket. I am such an amateur........

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Love the pictures...
I don't get to see snow..so I LOVE it..

~Amy~ said...

Looks the same here! I love snow for Christmas! Lets hope it sticks around! ;)

Steffie B. said...

Very pretty..... ;)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

love the pictures ... very peaceful ...i got another pkg in mail today ... your email has just made my weeks so blessed ...thanks for always thinking of others ... luv ya !!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures, Verna! That ice/snow storm has hit us today on the east coast.

nikki said...

Looks beautiful, Verna, and I'm not a huge fan of snow. However, Lily would be in HEAVEN if we could get some to stick around here!
Mya looks like she is in her element out there - I love how much she adores being outside!

OH MY #6 said...

how peaceful!

Looks very similar out my window today too!

Lea