Saturday, December 08, 2007

Miracle Report

Yesterday, Keith and I went to be refingerprinted. Keith has sever eczema on his hands that flares in the early winter/late spring. It is at its worst right now. When we were being fingerprinted, Keith told the gal that we were adopting from China. Then it was my turn. I had to watch Mya while he was being done because children are not allowed in the fingerprinting area. So, I walk in and take a seat while the gal puts my info in the computer. She tells me that Keith had mentioned our adoption and I told her that we already had a boy waiting and we hoped to travel in Jan/Feb. We discussed the eczema and I asked her how long til we knew about whether they passed or not. She told me Tuesday, they would call to tell us if they were rejected and if we did not hear anything, they were fine. Lo and behold, the phone rings this morning -- Erin answers and gets Keith. Keith come out of his office in shock and surprise because the fingerprinting office called to tell us his prints passed!!!! A miracle on 2 counts--first, they passed; second, the INS called to say they passed!! Praise God!!

10 viewers thoughts.:

Michelle said...

Yay! And Praise God! The INS calling IS indeed a miracle! The first time we adopted I had such a problem and delay with my fingerprints or lack thereof. It held us up big time. The second adoption I fully expected a problem and they cleared right away...go figure! Anyway, glad you have that out of your way. Now all you need is tha LOA!!

Robin said...

Hello! I just wanted to thank you so much for spreading the word about my panda dress. I did receive an order from someone that saw your post! I have been drooling over your beautiful blogger abilities for weeks and after I get thru the holidays I will be looking you up! I wish you many blessings as you bring home your precious son!
-Robin
http://www.ourblessing.chinastork.com

Mr.Brian said...

I always love hearing about how God is at work in everyones life.Sure was at work again in yours.Thanks for sharing .

Steffie B. said...

The is wonderful news Verna.....now come on LOA! ;)

holly m. said...

Wonderful news, Verna!! Tis the season of miracles!

~Amy~ said...

Praise God is right!! :)

Leigh Ann said...

Congrats...one less thing to worry about.

nikki said...

Hey V! That is such wonderful news! NOTHING will stand in the way of you getting your sweet son!
Praise God!

OH MY #6 said...

Too good to be true!

Lea

Gail and Dan said...

That is wonderful Verna!!!!