Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Special Delivery

Doesn't look too formal but it certainly is. The return paperwork is going out today via overnight UPS. I was going to include a photo of the actual paper but thought it might not be appropriate to do so. So, this will have to do for all of you.

We also got our travel packet. I picked up my leave of absence paperwork too. Things should move along quickly now, especially with the holidays in here.

Have a great day!



6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Yay!!!!
That is all I can say!!! Yay!!!!!

It WILL certainly go quickly now.

Yay!!!!!

~Amy~ said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Can I hear an "Amen"????? ;)

Steffie B. said...

Ok...the video is hilarious....she's very serious about her apple eating! Wonder if her room will stay that neat when she's a teen? lol

The Shocks said...

We are so excited for you. Happy and safe travels!

LINDA said...

God Speed and God bless!