Monday, December 17, 2007

Too Good Not to Post


The best Christmas Present-- LOA will come tomorrow. Our Social Worker called this morning. She also emailed an update on his measurements. Sorry, no pix--bummer.
Looks like we will travel mid-Feb, maybe sooner.
Thank the Lord we finally got some news!!

10 viewers thoughts.:

LINDA said...

Congratulations!!!!! This is the best possible gift!!!!

Linette said...

What wonderful news Verna! Couldn't ask for a better Christmas present. :)

OH MY #6 said...

great Christmas gift. so happy for you Verna!

Lea

Michelle said...

That is such wonderful news, Verna!! I am so happy to hear you are one step closer to your little guy!

I loved the Christmas play pictures. What a cute little sheep you have!

~Amy~ said...

yay!!!! How exciting is this?!?!

Tiffany said...

Verna that is such exciting news!!!!! Congratulations!!!
You are getting closer.... I know that must feel wonderful.

Carrie said...

FANTASTIC!!! That is wonderful news for you and Keith! I pray that your travel is even faster than Feb.!!! The weather should be definitely more comfortable for you than when we all were there in April.

Keep us posted.....

redmaryjanes said...

I wish that you were going to him sooner, but I'm glad to hear that there is progress.

Mr.Brian said...

Yeeee Haaaawwww! Finaly some news.I had just asked Becky on Sunday what was happening.
As fast as time goes February will be here before you know it.
Thanks for sharing the great news.

Steffie B. said...

Woo-hoo.....you know that I am doing the happy dance for you over here! ;)