Thursday, December 20, 2007

Traditions





*




*




Carmel corn, Sugar cookies (too lazy to do the roll out kind) and setting up the Nativity.

7 viewers thoughts.:

Leigh Ann said...

We made cookies tonight, too. If I never see another one it will be too soon!I will blog them when I can stand to look at them again. LOL - love the carmel popcorn, we have never tried that. Traditions are so special. Congrats on your special delivery below.

OH MY #6 said...

Awesome pictures, Verna!

Have a good weekend.

Lea

Steffie B. said...

To cute.....love carmel corn AND cookies......

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mya is enjoying herself, Keith too. hehe. You must be taking the pictures, Verna.
~Katie

nikki said...

Gotta love traditions! We were at grandma's house making sugar cookies tonite!

love the video of Mya and the apple - I can't imagine Lily eating anything (other than candy) with such fervor. Lucky momma!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my! I perked right up when I saw the caramel corn!! Have a wonderful Christmas Verna!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

what a fun post ... maggie is sitting in my lap and she can say Mya really well ... she keeps pointing at her ... love ya sister