Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!


We got some warning from Heather (also traveling in Feb) and the official word came this afternoon from our Social Worker.
We will leave, probably around February 13 or 14.
We should meet Noah on February 17.
Our counsulate appointment is February 25 in Guangzhou.
We should be home on February 27.
That's the bulk of what we know. Will fill you in as we get all the fine line details.

13 viewers thoughts.:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

I knew you would be traveling next month.. I could feel it...
And a GREAT date to meet Noah..
That is my DH birthday...
CONGRATULATIONS girly...
I can't wait..
YEAH!!!!

OH MY #6 said...

wow! thank you for the new look! I love it.

Lea

~Amy~ said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I can't wait!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Beckyb said...

Awesome news - LOVE to hear stuff like that!!!

Mr.Brian said...

Great news!Keep us all updated!!!!!!

Carrie said...

I am THRILLED for you! What a wonderful way to welcome in the new year. Let us know the details........

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you Verna!

holly m. said...

Wonderful, Wonderful news!! Woo Hoo!! Get packed and bring your sweet boy hom:) :) :)

Leigh Ann said...

Great News - I am so happy for you guys!

Steffie B. said...

Happy Valentines Day! ;)
Woo-hoo! ;)
XOXO

Michelle said...

I had a feeling your TA was on its way, so have been checking in to see. So glad to see your TA post! Wonderful news!!! It won't be long now, Noah!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!
~Katie

Denise C said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations!!

I hope January passes quickly for you and February arrives early!
You'll be on your way before you know it to get your little precious boy!

Blessings to you & your sweet family!

Warmly,
Denise C