Friday, January 04, 2008

I171 Approved and Visas Arrive


Hi Everyone!


Just got an email that our I171 has been approved. That was our last formality. SO, thank God!! Visas came today too. We are ready to go!

Still need to get a bed in to Mya's room for Noah. I think Keith plans to put Joe's old mattress on the floor. That will work. Just a pain to fix. But, no worries on falling out.

Housecleaning today. Putting away Christmas decorations. Got some animal spots on the carpet that are really bugging me. Don't want to pay to have a cleaner come in but may have to resort to that since I can't seem to get rid of the smell. Funny thing is, Keith can't seem to smell it. Guess his nose went the way of his ears. Do they sell smelling aids?? ;)

Carrie and Jon are in town and will visit tomorrow. We have their cake topper from their wedding. You know the tradition of eating it at your 1 yr anniversary. Keith and I did that and it was amazingly fresh. Carrie and Jon are taking it home to have it all to themselves. I don't want to host Jon's family. So, since we can't all be together, I'm just fine with that.

Colleen is planning to watch Mya and supervise Erin during our absence. We are relieved to have February travel as Colleen had complications this month.


I'm lining up someone to post for me if I have problems while in Guangzhou. Gwen had issues. So, I want to be ready.


Carrie is selling us her laptop. That will be so great. We're getting a webcam to keep in contact with Mya, Erin and Colleen.


That's today's news.

Hugs from MN
~v

13 viewers thoughts.:

OH MY #6 said...

sounds like you are getting ready!

Lea

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Sounds like you are ready to go NOW....
YEAH!!!
Can't wait to see Noah in your arms..

~Amy~ said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Emmie said...

ooo im so exicted for you verna! sounds like you are all ready! =]

Kim & Jeff said...

Congrats!!!! Very exciting!!!!

The Shocks said...

Very excited!!! Here is to a safe flight and trip.

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness! I obviously don't get around much! Congratulations to YOU!! What a darling little boy your Noah is!! And your about to travel, I WILL be following you to China. Thank you for your kind wishes to our family, also.

shelley said...

I am so tingly all over knowing that you will be there soon. Can't wait to see him in your arms

Steffie B. said...

That is great! Can't wait to go on this journey with you! ;)

nikki said...

I'm an emotional wreck over here, V!
It is really real now...you're going back to China for your SON!
I'm so happy and excited for you.
XOXO

Denise C said...

Oh how exciting this must be for you all! We'll lift you all in prayer as you prepare and travel to China to bring home your sweet little boy!
Blessings to you!

Robin said...

Wonderful news! Wow...can you believe you are soooooo close to bringing home Noah? Yipeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Wow things are rolling now! Can't wait to see Noah!
~Katie