Thursday, January 31, 2008

Itinerary Arrives

Look what arrived today!!
No updates on Noah but not much longer until we meet him--Feb 18, not 17 as we had thought.

11 viewers thoughts.:

~Amy~ said...

ekkkk! How exciting! I can NOT wait to see pictures of you and little Noah!!!!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

YEAH!!!
I am getting sooo excited..

Denise C said...

OH wow... Feb 18, is not too far away now! I am excited for you!
I love to "Go along" (via the web) on the wonderful china journeys to share in the pure joy of a forever family being born! There's nothing like it!
Can't wait to see little Noah in your "gotcha" arms!!!!
Sweet, sweet blessings to all of you!!!!

Denise C said...

P.S. I'd love to add you t my side bar....would that be ok???

redmaryjanes said...

WooHoo!!
Getting closer and closer to the little man~

Anonymous said...

It's getting SO close!!! SO exciting!!!
~Katie

Steffie B. said...

OMW....I'm crying!

Carol said...

Congratulations!!!! Met you at RMJ!!

Kim & Jeff said...

That is soooo exciting!!! Thinking about you!!!

kristihen said...

We are so excited for you and look forward to seeing your adorable son in your arms! We will keep you all in our prayers as you prepare to travel and then head across the world. Also specifically for Mya as she is without Mom and Dad for a bit!!! LOve and hugs to the Anderson family!!! Kristi Hend.

The Smith's said...

We are leaving on 2/14 to travel to bring our precious Noah home from China as well. This world has gotten so small since we began this adoption journey. I have found out that your son Noah and our friends son Paul William were in the same foster home. We are in a local FCC group with Paul Williams family. We will be in Guangzhou, staying at the White Swan Hotel from Saturday, 2/23-Friday, 2/29. I would love to get the opportunity to meet you and your precious Noah.

I would love to get some pictures that I could carry back to Paul William and his family.

It sounds like there will be several American families in Guangzhou during the same time.

Please e-mail me at rebec030@hhsys.org.

Blessings

Becky Smith
www.journey2noah.blogspot.com