Wednesday, January 09, 2008

News from Alabama

I've heard of people getting pictures from others but did not really consider it happening to us. How cool is it when you get a picture of your child from someone you have never met before?!?
This beautiful boy, Paul William, was most likely in foster care with Noah. Our paperwork does say he had an older foster brother.
Don't miss the post below to learn more amazing things.

15 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
This is so wonderful. I went over and left a comment on their blog. It's really just so amazing. Hopefully you will be able to unite Noah and his foster brother.

nikki said...

Oh my gosh, V! I am just sobbing.
God is so good!

Dawn said...

Oh that is the best!! I LOVE the picuture, they are so cute!! (LOVE the pink!!)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

what an amazing gift !!! i pray for sweet noah and can't wait to see him in your arms and hugging Mya !!!

Steffie B. said...

How incredible......look at that precious, precious smile. He's gonna be trouble....you can see the sparkle in his eyes! Oh yes my friend....we will be comparing boy notes soon! ;)

Steffie B. said...

I just realized the boy is in pink! I am cracking up! ;)

~Amy~ said...

How amazing is that! Noah has the smile to light up a room...I can't wait for you to bring him home!!!!!!

Robin said...

Oh my goodness!!! How kewl is that? Its another "red thread" story...I have chills and tears! Both boys are absolutely ADORABLE...I want a boy now! :)

Hurry home Noah!!!

-Robin
St. Louis

Laura Nipper said...

How wonderful is that. What a happy little boy Noah is. Can't wait for you to get him home.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

How wonderful...
Amazing things happen to amazing people..
Hugs to you...
Noah's smile is THE BEST...

Mr.Brian said...

He is so cute.And that smile will let him get by with so much.
I am anxious to see pictureas of him in your arms.
God is GREAT!!!!!

holly m. said...

Noah looks joyful! Praying that your Forever Family Day brings you much peace and joy!

OH MY #6 said...

Amazing!

How sweet they are!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!! Does that family live too far away to visit or is that not a good idea yet? Looks like those 2 are having fun!
~Katie

The Shocks said...

What a great pic. He is so cute. He looks like he is full of energy.