Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quiet Here

People keep asking me how I'm feeling as the time to leave for Noah approaches. I feel excited sometimes. I feel like it's unreal sometimes.


We are having a quiet day here. Mya calls them home days--days when mom doesn't work and she doesn't have to go to daycare. Daycare days are Teddy Bear Days. Our daycare is Teddy Bear daycare. She enjoys going there but when it's a lot, she wants those home days.

Mya was playing Wow Wow Wubzy on Nickjr.com Man is she good at it. They have so many fun games that she can spend an hour playing. Basically she plays til she gets stuck/frustrated. http://www.nickjr.com/playtime/shows/wubb/games/wubb_amazing_adv.jhtml?=

Hope you are having a great day. If not, we'll relax for you. ;)

10 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

We like "home days" here too!
I'll have to check out those games...although Lily claims she doesn't like "Wow Wow Wubsy" right now - fickle girl!

*regarding Noah-I can see how it would still feel unreal/surreal...it'll be REAL soon enough!* Yay!!!!

Steffie B. said...

hey.... so when is your side kick gonna get your blog done??? Sheesh! lol

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Love the new look..
Can't wait to see Noah in your arms...

Leigh Ann said...

I am excited for you and your family - Noah is a lucky little guy! I love your new template and I hope your back is feeling better.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

we are permanently on home days and emily is about sick of them ... hee hee ... love the new blog look ...

Robin said...

Love the new blog!!! You are so talented! Glad you are able to relax...can you pass some of that my way?

redmaryjanes said...

Cute new look! Wow, 18 days and counting. How exciting!! He is so cute.
I have heard of Wubzy but I haven't seen him. Eli watches the cartoons on Disney Channel. But I'll have to check out that site.
Keep on relaxing my friend.

~Amy~ said...

Love the new look! Kyle loves playing those games online also...he's 4 and has his own laptop! Geesh!

Steffie B. said...

well aren't you just a little Miss Sassy Blog Fairy with your new look! ;) I've created another! *snort*

Anonymous said...

Mya is co cute!
~Katie