Monday, January 21, 2008

Story for Big Sis

I talked to Carrie the other day and she is just not interested in my blog layout business. She likes to read the silly things that her little sissy is up to. This story is dedicated to Carrie.

While getting ready for Church yesterday, Mya was attempting to put a clip in her hair. She was moving the clip from her tempo back to collect hair to clip. As I watched, the clip kept moving farther and farther back until it was in the very back of her head. For some reason I asked her where the clip was. Her reply: In China!

3 viewers thoughts.:

Carrie said...

now that is what I'm talkin' about. It's way cooler to hear the funny stories that you can tell her when she is old like me than to hear how you have made three or four blogs today.

that was a great story... thanks

OH MY #6 said...

It is getting so close. i was looking at Noah's pic on your side bar. he is so sweet. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on him and cuddle him.

funny, cute story about Mya.

Lea

Anonymous said...

Haha I LOVE the Mya stories, can't wait to hear Noah ones. If he's going to be anything like Mya or well... the rest of your family you got your hands full. :o) hehe I'm excited to see Noah and hang out with Mya!
~Katie