Sunday, January 06, 2008

Those Guys!!


Today, Mya sneezed on our way to church. Mya says "I got the guys out of my nose".
Well, all I can say is, if you have guys up your nose, be thankful you can sneeze them out!!

I haven't decided if it is better for them to be in her nose or hiding in my dresser drawers. Yep they do that too.

If I were a great artist, I think I could write a book about these guys and possibly make a load of cash.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Leigh Ann said...

LOL...too funny.

Steffie B. said...

Out of the mouths of babes! ;)

OH MY #6 said...

that is really cute!

have a good day.

Lea

LINDA said...

Are these the same guys that are along the driveway? That would be tough!
I'm really happy for you guys. It sounds as if things are going according to plan.
I wish you many blessings and Godspeed.

Denise C said...

That is so cute! We're being thankful for sneezes in TN at the moment! My hubby has a cold.... and I feel one coming on as well! I guess that means the "guys" will be arriving soon! Oh dear!
Thanks for sharing!