Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yep, It's Tuesday


Today is one of those days where mom did not get enough sleep and could bite your head off. So, to be on the safe side, let's just all take a nap!
UPDATE: NO NAPS TODAY. MOMMA KITTY IS GETTING IRRITABLE. BABY KITTY WILL GO TO BED EARLY!

6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

I am SO with you! I also did not get enough sleep last nite and would've given anything for a nap today! (no such luck...had to work)

Hope you get to bed early.
XO

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

Hope you get to rest tonight..
Hope pretty little girl takes a nap tomorrow...

~Amy~ said...

Check out my blog ;)

Michelle said...

Funny picture! Hope you get some sleep. I know you work evenings like I do. Does it mess up your whole sleep cycle like it does mine?

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the lack of sleep!
~Katie

LINDA said...

We will all get to rest later--much later but there is so much of life to enjoy....You enjoy as much as humanly possible and rest when you can....