Sunday, February 10, 2008

Checking it Twice

Keith is the paperwork guy. As you can see, he will make sure it is all there and organized prior to leaving. Tonight was the beginning of that process. He checked it all out. Made copies of necessary stuff. All the T's will be crossed and I's dotted.

He also got his packing going. I took a closer inventory and was able to take some things out. Unfortunately, there was much I had not put in. So, it was a wash, space-wise. :o) Hey, we had to have room for snacks!!! The packing will not be really finished until Wed when we go to bed. Clothing we can do without. Paperwork, we cannot!

3 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

Oh!!!! You are so blessed that Keith takes care of that...I was the "paperwork girl" when we went to China. Ugh.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

I have to do all.. My poor husband just helps with whatever I need..
Can't wait.. it is almost time...

Robin said...

Have a safe and blessed trip to Noah! I will be watching and praying for you the entire time! What a great hubby!!!