Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year

Mya and I discussed Chinese New Year. She was bummed that we didn't go to the local FCC celebration but I just didn't want to try to fit it in before travel. Anyway, we talked a bit about the zodiac and I told her it is the year of the rat and Noah is a rooster and she is a monkey. She tells me with disdain in her voice, I'm not a monkey, I'm a princess!!!

10 viewers thoughts.:

Laura Nipper said...

She is a beautiful princess I might add. :)

Robin said...

Hey...at least she knows she's a princess...and a beautiful one at that! :) Too funny!

Trisha said...

What an adorable young lady! I am new to reading you but will pray for a safe trip for you and that things will be well as you pick up Noah and add him to your family.

OH MY #6 said...

that is so cute that story!

Verna, I did get your e-mail and will join! I am very excited. Thanks for the tip!

Lea

GWEN OATSVALL said...

super cute China Queen there ... love you and and am counting the days till I see the picture of you and Noah together ...

~Amy~ said...

Very cute! ;)

Gail said...

She is most definitely a princess and a beautiful one too. :)

nikki said...

That is one gorgeous monkey princess! And, I think it's fun that Noah is a rooster - Lily's cousin Payton is a rooster so I'll be curious to see if their relationships are similar. (Lily and Payton are VERY much like siblings)
XOXO

Denise C said...

Mya is just darling!!! I love her princess tiara! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ahh that a girl! Haha, well maybe we'll do a little celebrating when she's with me... I'll have to think of something.
~Katie