Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For all You Cheek Pinchers!!

Let me tell you that you are WAY lucky I figured out how to crop on the Photo Shop program that was already on this laptop!!

Pinch Away!!!

2 3 4


29 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

look at that little smirk in the top pic.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh he's just delicious!!! I love it!!

Monica

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

LOVE the little smile in the first picture...
Noah sure does like his backpack...
Have a Great Day...
Love seeing the new pictures and how things are going..

~Amy~ said...

he is a DOLL!!!! :)

kate said...

I've said it before, and I happily say it again...there is something sooo special about that face!! Adorable. I am so happy for you.

Kate
fellow Bethany Mama

Michelle said...

I'm with the others....LOVE the little smile in the first picture!!
Sooo cute!

Denise C said...

Oh yes...I am "pinching" here in TN! He is an absolute DOLL! So precious! Glad you all are having such a blessed trip!

OH MY #6 said...

Oh Verna!

Lea

Ashley said...

LOVE that top pic ... precious!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

My word Verna, he is so handsome! And I do want to kiss those cheekers!
God Bless You All!

LaLa said...

Pinch Pinch...what a cutie pie he is!!!!

The Johnson Family said...

I think these cheeks look more kissable than pinchable!!! He is beautiful!!! I love the updates each day!! Still praying for you all!!

Gail said...

I'm pinchin along with everyone else! What a handsome little dude, and love that little smile. I'm so happy for you Verna! :)

Anonymous said...

Would you look at the boy!! He is a little heart breaker!! And yes, Noah does have pinchable cheekys!!

How ya holdin up, Verna?

Hope you have a great day!

holly m. said...

It's me that posted one up, Verna. I've been forgetting to put my name on bloggy's all day! Sorry!

Eric & Heather said...

Congratulations!! He's simply adorable!!

Marnie said...

He is going to have the cutest smile once he grows up!! And I think he will be a flirter! LOL!

Shelly Stutzman said...

You are such a cutie pie Noah! Love that grin!
God bless your family!
Love from IN
Shelly

Anonymous said...

What a ham!!!
~Katie

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie this little boy is! What a treat for you guys to let us go back to China with you again! Thinking and praying for you all throughout the day,(also for Mya at home)! Praying some at night also as I have a cold and not sleeping well! Noah's sad faces will soon turn to a happy boy who understands how much he is loved! He looks less sad to me already and it has only been a few days! Love and prayers, Kristihen

Emmie said...

He is such a cutie Verna...lovin the pics

Robin said...

Pinch, pinch, pinch....and lots of SMOOOOOOCHES from St. Louis!
I had hoped we'd see a smile on day 3! I'm not sure what is so magical about the 3rd day but thats when the smiles usually surface.
He really IS handsome!!!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

oh my, he is already starting to shine ... he is just adorable ... what does mya think of him ???

Beckyb said...

Get the BIG STICK ready - you are going to need it to keep the girls away!! He is a sweetheart!!

And I'm ready to pinch those cheeks - when can we meet!?!?!?

Praying for you!

shelley said...

Thanks again for the pics. They make me want my boy home NOW!! He is so beautiful....I pinched his cheeks on my computer screen

Amy said...

Oh MY!!!
I could just eat him up! How are you ever going to say No to that cheeky grin?
He is adorable! Thanks for the close ups.

Blessings,
Amy G

Mr.Brian said...

Golly gee Verna, he will melt everyones hearts with that smile and those chubby cheeks.
I only wish chubby cheeks were cute when you get to be our age.
And the rest of us (me) being chubby.
Hope to get to meet him some day.

a Tonggu Momma said...

New Rule: He needs to stay away from my daughter! :) Way too cute .. and that cheeky grin! Uh-oh, fathers everywhere are sharpening their knives.

Kim & Jeff said...

Verna - he is just too cute for words... Look at those cheeks ADORABLE!!!!