Saturday, February 09, 2008

Massive Suitcase

I got out the biggest suitcase that we have--yep, the one we bought when we traveled to get Mya. It is huge and now, it seems like it weighs about 100 pounds cuz it's filled to the brim turtlenecks, long sleeved T-shirts, sweaters, jeans, socks galore, PJs, undies, lots of warm little boy clothes including a winter coat and snowpants, pull ups and bibs. I have a duffle full too. The good news, we will have Noah on the way home and a bunch less pull ups!!!

I ordered some soy lotions today for the orphanage director, nannies and Noah's foster grandma. Go HERE to take a peek. The are made in good old Minnesota from soybeans. Since I was raised in south-central Minnesota and spent a year at the college in Marshall, I thought it appropriate to purchase this product to share with those who took care of Noah.

6 viewers thoughts.:

holly m. said...

Good idea, Verna!! You can bring home a "Chinese treasure" and leave a little bit of Minnesota with your treasure's caregivers!!!

The Shocks said...

Hey, Verna, you might want to take a few clothes for warm weather. Check what the temp is in Guangzhou. It was chilly in Ethan's province then warm in Guangzhou. I had wished I brought some cooler clothes for those days.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Great Idea...
It is almost time...
7 days...
Can't wait to follow..

nikki said...

Love the lotions - you are always finding goodies online!
Bags packed and ready to go!
YAY!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Those lotions are a great idea! Bring a little Minnesota with you to China.

Steffie B. said...

I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it! ;)