Saturday, February 02, 2008

(2nd post) The Nominee for Best Husband Is . . .


Keith!! Here's a pic of 11 bags of groceries from last night when he and Mya went to Cub to stock up. Leave a comment about why you would nominate your Hubby.

9 viewers thoughts.:

Mr.Brian said...

Sorry no can do. However I do look forward to reading Becky's comment. You best send her a note to read this one.
I can tell you do have a grat man fronm the short time I did get to meet the two of you.
He was so easy to talk to as were you.Felt like I knew you for years.

holly m. said...

That's the same thing my DH does for me is groceries,mops and vaccuums, too!! So I nominate my hubby for your award. I feel so blessed!

Robin said...

I would nominate my hubby because he never wanted any children and somehow by the grace of God we are going back to China!!!

Denise C said...

WOW! What a great hubby you have! Mine does the same thing for me as well! He does more around here than I do if the truth be told! ;)
Praying for you as you begin counting down the days in Feb. until you go to China for your little sweet boy! Can't wait to follow along!!!!
Sweet blessings to you!!!

OH MY #6 said...

I don't think I could compete with that!

Lea

Steffie B. said...

I hate sending mine to the store.....he gets all kind of stuff (fattening stuuff) we don't need even when I send him with a list....and when Emmie goes too....OMW...look out....nope I do the shopping here! lol

Steffie B. said...

what do you need all that food for anyways? Are you going somewhere? lol

redmaryjanes said...

I nominate my hubby for driving Zach back and forth to hockey practice every Monday and Tuesday night. And for driving him to the dance last night.

nikki said...

Keith rocks!
He has my nomination, too.

(don't tell Jay!)hehe