Monday, February 04, 2008

Not So Little Noah

We got an update on Noah's measurements today. He is not much smaller than Mya. I'm preparing for major sibling adjustment!!
Here is what I got:
Height: 95 cm -- ~38 in (1.5 in less than Mya)
Weight: 15 kg -- ~33 lb (same as Mya)
Foot: 15 cm -- ~ size 7.5-8 (1/2 size smaller than Mya)
Life will be very interesting for the next . . . . . . FOREVER!!
The only thing that could have made the update better would be a picture. Only 2 weeks until we meet our boy. Guess I can wait.

8 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

oh Im sooooe xcited..Look at that face!

Laura Nipper said...

Cant wait for you to get Noah. Very excited for you guys. :)

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

I can't wait..
I am soo excited for you girly..

Steffie B. said...

And I can't wait to see that Gotcha Day moment! I'll be in TN with Gwen......how fun is that?

holly m. said...

I thought Noah was going to be about Mya's size!! I'm so excited to see Family Day!! Praying for a smooth transision for your family!

Once Mya adjusts to a new brother, she's going to be a Great big sister, watching out for Noah!!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see that Gotcha Moment. Will you be blogging from China like Gwen and Pam did? 12 days will be here before you know it! :)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

can't wait ... speechless ... praying praying praying

nikki said...

I'm so excited for you all, V!
2 weeks!!!!!!

And, he sounds healthy! How wonderful is that!?