Saturday, February 02, 2008

Referral Anniversary

Three years ago yesterday we saw this face for the very first time.

Our life will never be the same!!

8 viewers thoughts.:

Carol said...

Congrats to 3 years, we are the newbies celebrating 3 months!!

holly m. said...

Verna!
I remember seeing Mya's pic with her fist in her mouth and thinking that it was one of the sweetest pics I'd seen!!

Happy 3 yr. referral anniversary! :) Ours for Anna is just around the corner. We missed traveling with your group be 1 LID day!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Happy 3 years...
She is soooo pretty..
Have a Great Weekend..

Robin said...

Oh my...is that not the CUTEST referral photo I've ever seen??? You must have just FALLEN head over heals in love with her! Happy Referral Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steffie B. said...

I remember that picture....she is so precious!

redmaryjanes said...

She looked so cute in her referral photo!
Congratulations on 3 years of looking into those beautiful eyes.

nikki said...

Happy be-lated anniversary! I thought about all of you girls on that day!
XO

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can't imagine life without Mya! :o)
~Katie