Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Can I Hold Him?


I sure hope the one that Mya saw does not have this big of family!!
It ran in my bedroom and we still have not caught it. And I told her she could not hold it!
`````````````
This morning, I was in the master bath, just doing my morning things. We had been up for a while. Keith had left a fair while before. It was just me and the kiddos. For some reason, Mya was not in the bedroom--she was down a level or down the hall. I don't know which. All I know is she yells "Mom, there's a mouse!!" I was in disbelief and questioned her and she said it ran in my room and then asked if she could hold it. I promptly said NO! and sent them out in to the hallway.

9 viewers thoughts.:

Mr.Brian said...

Better at your place then mine.

Steffie B. said...

ewwwww.....BTDT....HATE IT! lol

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

You are too funny! Have fun catching that little fellow!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

ok, i can't do mice ... had a horrible experience when i was little spending the night w/ a cousin and saw a mouse at night that just stood in the doorway and stared at me and ever since then i have this horrific reaction to mice ...

Denise C said...

Well.... they are cute...but I do like a window between us!!
hee-hee!
Those sticky traps work great!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw one in my apartment on the 5th floor! I jumped on top of kitchen table. haha... well you have a cat in your bedroom, right? Maybe that stereotype of cat chasing mice is true. :o)
~Katie

Anonymous said...

those sitcky traps do work good... they are rather painful for the mice though. some fight trying to get off and lose limbs... ok no more detail on that... we put peanut butter on the trap and with in a couple min caught the mouse.
~katie

Michelle said...

Oh, my...Mya is a brave little girl! My girls are terrified of the tiniest little bugs. I can't imagine their reaction to a mouse. : )

Kristi said...

I definitely freak out, do the crazy lady dance at any kind of bug/critter in the house. Had a baby squirrel get in our last house and just as Scott and I were getting cozy by a fireplace and evening by the xmas tree......the squirrel ran out from under the tree. Scott wasn't sure whether to go after the squirrel or watch my crazy lady dance as I jumped from chair to chair then ended up on top of the kitchen counter!