Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crazy Idea

Enjoying a movie in big Sis' room. Big sis is heading out again. This time she is going on a band trip with the school band. That's why there is a suitcase on the bed. Mya was watching Fern Gully when we got home from the big haircut and Noah had to join in.
*

*

Momma almost forgot to take pictures!!

*


I got it in my that Noah needed a true little boy haircut. His hair style was basically a buzz cut that had been growing since last summer--probably shortly before his referral photos. So last evening, I took him down to our local Great Clips and got him a haircut. He sat perfectly. It was clear that he was used to the clipper. He barely moved.

11 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

Oh my gosh, he is sooooo stinking cute!!!!

OH MY #6 said...

Verna, he is so cute. Is he as well behaved as he looks? He is so jolly looking!

Lea

Kristi said...

Adorable little gentleman sitting so patiently!

nikki said...

Love the two of them in bed watching a movie...and I adore Noah's new "do"...he is SUCH a doll. I love his smirk in the last pic.
XO

P.S.
I didn't do any cleaning OR my grocery shopping. I'm bad. the rain makes me lazy.
Have fun tonite!

holly m. said...

I could just smooch Noah's little cheeks!! What a blessing he must be to your family!

Carrie said...

Noah is such a sweet boy and I love the picture of the two of them watching TV together. I am still laughing about the JEDI title on your previous post..........way to cute!!!!

shelley said...

He is such a big boy. Sometimes I don't even like to sit still for a haircut!!

Maria said...

Verna -- I just LOVE reading about your family. I'm so happy that all of you have each other. You are truly a blessing to me. Noah's new "do" is GREAT!! :-)

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

He is so darn handsome! I want to kiss those cheeks!!!

~Amy~ said...

What a cutie! :)

GWEN OATSVALL said...

so cute !!! he is getting so big .. and looking very happy ..