Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday Snaps

Chips anyone???????? (Taken at 9:30 AM)
Today Noah pointed at himself and said "oah"
*

Mya prefers Cheetoes

Mya "reads" to Noah while he's in the swing-hung from the laudry room rafters.


Family photo for our Social Worker visit.

13 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

What a beautiful family! The next best thing to being able to hug Noah is to see him wearing something that we sent. I am putting together another box for him soon. I need to get Eli's closet cleaned out and we have no room for anything that is not being used, so all his 3T's and some 4T's will be coming your way!

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

LOVE the last picture..
That is great...
Looks like Noah is doing well..
The kids are sooo cute..
Have a Great Weekend..

Leigh Ann said...

Great Family Pic! Eveyone looks so happy:)

Gail said...

Noah is doing so well, you guys look great. :)

Carrie said...

mya looks like she just did something she shouldnt have or is plotting.

Mike & Kim said...

Noah seems to be doing well. I guess by sis is filling him in on whats happening. The important question. Does he like NASCAR>

Mike Cryer

Denise C said...

Love that precious family Photo! Everyone looks so happy!
Sweet Blessings to you!

Kristi said...

Love the pictures! Fun to see everyone on the couch together! Keep the pics coming.....it's like we are getting to know "oah" better!

holly m. said...

Great family picture, Verna!!

Me thinks your babes are in a competition titled:

"Who can Munch the Most?" :)

nikki said...

Verna, I am in LOVE with that family picture!!!! How wonderful...both of your kiddos look so happy!
Thanks for the Saturday snaps. (I also love the one of Mya reading to Noah.)

Steffie B. said...

Too cute....laughing at him in the swing...too funny! ;) BTW....did you get a package in the mail from us?

Beckyb said...

I LOVE them!!! The family one is too fun - and tell Keith - I think I see a slight smile!! :)

Poor guy - I give him TOO much grief!!!

Margaret Miracle said...

I am loving the pictures andd especially the quest for your referee uniform. I feel as if I am peeking into my future.