Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Is Here!!

Talk to me, Man!!

*************************************************
Yes, spring officially arrived today. But Old Man Winter is not going to give up without a fight. We have a winter storm warnienng for our area. Only time will tell if it will actually hit our area.

I spent my morning cleaning, vacuuming and washing rugs and sheets. I don't get bit by that bug very often so when I do, watch out!! I washed floors too. We were all tuckered out at nap time and all laid down.


After naptime, we walked down the driveway to get the mail. The puddles are going away (for now) and the gravel is pretty mucky in spots. The dog has muddy feet and will stay outside until they are dry or close to dry.



The good news it that the pussy willows are out--a sure sign that spring is here!!

7 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

I have all of Noah's clothes in a box and they are in my car. I just have to get them to the post office. I think it's closed tomorrow with Good Friday, but I'll check.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Love the picture of Noah.. he is tooo cute..
We were at 87 today..
It is getting warmer here..
Hope your storm is a small one...
Have a Great Weekend..

Mr.Brian said...

He looks like he is doing great!!!!!
As for the snow,keep it away from here,I am ready for spring.
I'll send Becky your way to enjoy the snow.

holly m. said...

Is Noah calling Daddy? Darling pic!

You probably have the pussywillows growing on your land. My Mom, sis and I have always loved pussywillows. My brother used to bring a big bunch home to Mom when we were kids. Fond memories!:)

OH MY #6 said...

Love the DUDE in the picture!

Lea

Laura Nipper said...

I saw you strom worning on the news out here in San Diego. You guys have had quite a winter. Sending some sunshine your way.

nikki said...

What's that you say? Spring is here??? All I see here is SNOW!!!

(love the picture of Noah - too cool!)