Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where Did I put That??

Illistration Added 3/7/08
*******************************************************
I know it's here somewhere. Well, I haven't seen it for quite a while, haven't actually needed it. Maybe I gave it to charity or maybe another mother. Can't recall. It really shouldn't be that hard to find with its distinctive black and white stripes. I have searched high and low but to no avail. Oh well, I'll probably need a bigger size anyway. I'm not as thin as I used to be and it probably wouldn't fit. Time has flown by and even if it was in the closet, it would probably be moth eaten. So, later this week, I will go out and buy a new one. They have made them a bit more stylin' now. Maybe I can have it monogramed. Will have to ask when I get to the store. Oh, and I will need a new whistle too. Forgot about that. Ok, which store has the best deals? Maybe I should order online. This site looks like the perfect spot to place my order: http://www.teamsportswear.com/refereeuniforms/
http://thebabyboutiqueatwombswindow.com/html/Referee-Mom-Shirt--FREE-SHIPPING.html

10 viewers thoughts.:

holly m. said...

Yep!! Keeping your sense of humor!! This is good!

Guess they have to fine their spot in the fam...good old peckin order!!

Laura Nipper said...

Now that is funny. Hang in there Momma your doing great. Oh the life with two and three year old. :)

Waffles with peanut butter on top makes a great quick snack.

OH MY #6 said...

cute post.

Lea

The Johnson Family said...

hahha!! Verna you are so funny!! Hang in there girl!! it gets better.

One of favotite snacks is bananas and apples topped with peanut butter!! oh if you add raisins then they get a big kick out of "the ants" on their food!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

perhaps i am just sleep deprived on this one, but i don't get it ??? is it the referee outfit ??? if so, then bravo on a clever chuckle there ... order me one too ... people coming to see the Oatsvall team w/ 4 kiddos going crazy think we have completely lost it w/ the volume, wrestling, chasing, screaming, and of course people think maggie's head will explode if she even falls ... LOVING DOING LIFE W/YA FRIEND !!!

nikki said...

Too funny!
Good luck over there, ref!

Steffie B. said...

Oh I've got one for every day of the week.....lol.....even different colors....skipped the monogramming though.....however on you it might be quite stylish....oh and just so you know....the shirt's don't help! ;)
Alcohol on the other hand may become a good friend in the evenings! *wink*

Lady in Waiting said...

Ok - I'm thinking you need to figure it out and let us all know how to win the mommy "ref-ing" wars!!! We all need help with that - you know, for a minute I thought you lost your swimming suit!! Whew, good thing I caught on!!!

redmaryjanes said...

What? I'm slow girl, you have to really spell it out for me : )

Steffie B. said...

cracking up! ;)