Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Benifactor

Thank you to Kim over at Seventh Diamond for sending Noah some of her son's clothing. We are so blessed to receive these boxes of goodies. Not only do the kids get really excited to have a box to open, I get excited to see what great outfits Noah will have. AND I am so happy to have Kim as a friend.

***
Again, I'd like to have a blogger gathering so that I can meet you all face to face.
Thanks Kim!

5 viewers thoughts.:

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Aren't hand-me-downs the best?! Kids grow so fast that their clothes barely get worn when they are small. Kimberley is such a sweetheart! I would LOVE to attend the blogger gathering to meet everyone!!!

Mr.Brian said...

I second the blogger gathering.I would love to meet so many of you fine women.
Guess I've met one so far,you!!!!!
Have a great day!!!
I could send you some of my hand me downs but I am afraid thay may be a little large for him.

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i love hand me downs ... my kids love them and it is so fun to get a big bag of clothes .. the kids immediately go through them and put on some new stuff ... hope all is well girlie ... i am up for a blogger get together ...

Steffie B. said...

Well feel free to plan and organize the Bloggerpalooza.....I'll be there for sure! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

You are so welcome Verna. I just adore little Noah, and it is so nice to have someone to send things to. Eli is growing so fast and we have no storage in our house. I will have more to send this fall : )