Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally Warming Up

Click to play Freezy Pop Weather

Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

4 viewers thoughts.:

Leigh Ann said...

Great pictures...I love those freezer pops, reminds me of summer.

They look so content together, what a peaceful moment.

Steffie B. said...

Too cute.....the one where Noah is sitting on the window ledge by the door is my fav! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

This is really cute! It is so nice to have Spring here. I appreciate the warmth so much this year, after this harsh winter.
I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kristi said...

Just recently started with the popsicles ourselves! THe pollen here has been super bad and giving Anna the sniffles and sneezes. Flowers and trees here are lovely though as they are blooming. Looks like all is good at your place. They are so cute together, enjoying their pops!