Saturday, April 12, 2008

Funky Hair, Sharing Popcorn and Learning Girl




9 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

Can I just come over and hug your children? they are just too precious

nikki said...

Hey V!
Love Noah's hair
Love the two of them both sitting in that chair and sharing their snack
Love Mya's smile in the last pic

(I also loved chatting with you this morning)

HUGS!

Michelle said...

Verna,

They are just so cute! Tell Noah his hair is looking way cool!

Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers for Ryan...they are truly appreciated!

OH MY #6 said...

great photos. Thanx for the MORE REALITY post. I appreciate the time it took to compose that. I like to take in all the info I can.

Lea

redmaryjanes said...

Verna,
Your Starfish graphics are GORGEOUS! You are the very best! Which baby had the least response? I will post for that one if you can send me their link. Thank you.

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! Noah is looking very cool and I bet Mya can teach him from her Alphabet book. If she is any thing like Anna, she likes to be the teacher!

Steffie B. said...

What a Happy Family! ;)

Dannye said...

what sweet photos, as always...your children are just the sweetest and I so love coming over to your blog to read about them, and watch them grow!!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh has Noah started liking popcorn too? Let's hope he doesn't start putting the bowl on the floor and eating eat without hands like Mya did. haha.
~Katie