Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Last Hoorah!

This is really Mya's snowman but Noah had to get in on the picture.
After the photos, Mya proceeded to eat the carrot nose!





11 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

They are too cute..Do you mind if I squish those cheeks?

nikki said...

Love the little snowman...and I love that Mya will eat a carrot. (I wish Lily would!)

And, is Noah ALWAYS SMILING!?

nikki said...

Love the little snowman...and I love that Mya will eat a carrot. (I wish Lily would!)

And, is Noah ALWAYS SMILING!?

Beckyb said...

I love it - see, told ya we needed a pic!!?!? What a good mom you are!!!

holly m. said...

Great pics!! Way to go, Mya!!
Are those tomatoes for eyes?

Anna said, "Hey, Mya has my hat on!!"

OH MY #6 said...

I see green!

Lea

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

She ate the carrot? That is TOO funny! A snowman is only as tall as its maker...heehee

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Good question! Is Noah always smiling?

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!!!
~Katie

Leigh Ann said...

Love the snowkid - he's just the right size:)

Colleen said...

I thought of you guys when the wet, wet snow came down. I thought, "Now Mya can make a good snowman. The snow is perfect for making a snowman!" Hope you had loads of fun!!!