Monday, May 05, 2008

Hmmmm . . .

Here's a funny for you about Noah
Last week, I was teaching him about body parts and I asked him where his elbow was. He started pulling at his shorts and I was wondering what he was up to. Turns out he thought I wanted to see Elmo on his undies!

When you are finished chuckling, I just want to let you know that I have been trying to keep up on everyone's blogs. I just don't have it in me to comment on them all.

I'm thankful for warmer weather to get outside. I'm heading back to work next week :o( Life only gets busier. For that we are happy. The calendar is nearly full now. That's summer!

13 viewers thoughts.:

OH MY #6 said...

That is so sweet. That little Noah is a real little charmer isn't he?

Verna,

Back to work already?! My gosh time flies.

Enjoy your last week.

Lea

The Princess's Mommy said...

I LOVE it!! We're Elmo fans here, too!!

Monica

redmaryjanes said...

Little boys are so cute. Eli keeps wearing his underwear backwards so he can see the characters!

Leigh Ann said...

How sweet - it will make me smile whenever I hear the word "elbow" LOL!

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Oh my gosh...thank you for making me laugh...I needed it! :)

Steffie B. said...

that is cute....enjoy the weather...and I have not forgotten about the email you sent to us!

Mr.Brian said...

Now that my dear is a great one.
I bet you were smiling from ear to ear on that one.

Michelle said...

Oh, how cute! I am glad you are feeling better, Verna! And yes, summer means a full calendar around here, too!

GWEN OATSVALL said...

that is adorable ... hope everything is going great ... w/undies does that mean Noah is potty trained ??? super cool !!!

Kelley said...

So sweet!!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

That's a story to remember around the Thanksgiving Day table a couple of decades from now. How cute!

Happy Mother's Day!

amy said...

ok thats stinkin funny

Special K said...

My hubby went to an Ammo (ammunition) Conference. Micah thought he was going to an Elmo Conference! That sounds like way more fun!