Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prom 2008



The above is my beautiful daughter and her steady BF at prom last night.


To the left is the uncropped version. Notice Aaron's "other" much younger date in the blue ;)
I told Mya that all of Erin's friends were going to be dressed up like princesses at the prom. She decided she needed to dress up too.




6 viewers thoughts.:

nikki said...

I popped over to wish you a happy Mother's Day!
Erin looked GORGEOUS for the prom...hope she had a great time.
And, Mya looks pretty as a princess too, of course...love the look on her face in that picture!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I have prom pictures on my blog, too-from Friday.

Happy Mother's Day, Verna!!!

Kristi said...

Erin looks so beautiful! What a nice looking couple, and little princess on the side! Hope they had a great time!

OH MY #6 said...

beautiful, just beautiful.

lea

holly m. said...

Hey! What's Erin think she's doing growing up so fast?!:)

Tell her she looks Beautiful! Aaron looks like a nice guy and a cutie.

Mya's a sweet princess, too! I love her dress.

Kaylo said...

Hmmm I recognize that black dress. Cute pictures! Oh and of course Mya had to dress up too, hehe.