Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trying to Keep Up

My posting has went down. Guess life truly is busier with two!!
Well, then there's work and nice weather ;).
Daddy and the kids enjoy a late morning snack after Dad helped mow the Church lawn.
*

Popsicle and juice pop season has arrived.


Motorcycle season too.


Noah colors some times.


Of course, the bubbles have been out.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I like how Noah's face is all squished on the motorcycle pic. Looks like those 2 are having a blast together. And mmmm McDonald's...
~Katie

The Princess's Mommy said...

Hooray for bubbles and nice weather! Great pics!

Monica

MoziEsmé said...

I love the photos! My favorite is the coloring one - he is seriously working on that masterpiece!

The Shocks said...

The kids are so cute. I love the look on Noah's face as he colors.