Monday, June 30, 2008

Too Funny!!

When I first looked in the porch, I saw the kitty was habing his hair combed.


Then I looked again when I heard "cut, cut".

Do you think he will miss the kitty????

13 viewers thoughts.:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

TOO CUTE!!!!
Love his cute little face...
Have a Great Week..

amy said...

Yeah I wont tell you how beautiful your little guy and your family are!


Cuteness!

Carrie said...

my poor kitty... you should get your own!

i like your layout, i think it is my fav of all of them :)

OH MY #6 said...

he has grown.

Lea
xo

April said...

He is so cute and will miss the kitty so much when it is gone. I think he needs his own kitty. I love the new blog look.

Beckyb said...

Yep - they need a kitty of their own, I believe - C'mon MOM!!!!

Beckyb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

That is SO sweet!! You can't let that kitty go now...no...don't do it...tell them he ran away! heehee

MoziEsmé said...

This is adorable! You can't let him leave! Especially now that you know how to get him to poop!

Steffie B. said...

that is just too precious.....and this is your best blog make over yet!!! Fabo girl.....I need something.....it's time for a change!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh, I think he loves the kitty and is really trying to take care of him.
Happy Birthday Noah!

April said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

Mr.Brian said...

Awwwhhhh comon Mom, keep the kitty, the older kids can get an other one.
Pleeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!