Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits


Here are a few things that have happened in the last few days.


*Mya put a popcorn seed in her ear. Erin was able to get it out. Lesson learned.

*Noah fell off my bed. We reiterated the "3 little monkeys" concept. We have quite a few falls this week--down the stairs once, too. Poor boy has a bumpy head now. ;)

*Met Keith's parents for lunch on Saturday and then went to my nephew's grad party. It was a full day deal because most of our family live nearly 3 hours away.

*Went to a baby shower on Sunday afternoon. Very nice. Will be sending more baby things Dena's way as I find them in my closets. We love ya Dena and baby Zion.

*Redid my Blog Fairy Blog, made over 2 new clients (Desi & Carol) and , made a digital plaque for Nancy at Asennd, a sidebar link for a gal and the IA blog that Kim started. Please go over and say Hi to Desi and Carol--really neat ladies.

*Decided the big girls are not going to use all that stuff that is stored in the hall closet near their room. Bagged it up and put it in the trunk of my car to deliver to collection site.

*Found out I was doing some of my PT exercises incorrectly and they were causing my recent pain flare.

*Joe and Rachael got engaged!! Joe proposed on Pike's Peak!! Go to Carrie's blog in my sidebar to see pictures. Joe and Rach were visiting Carrie last week. Way to go Joe. Now I'll actually be able to call Rach my daughter-in-law instead of girlfriend of 6 years.

That's all I can think of at this time.

13 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

wow.....you've got quite a bit going on with your Big's and Little's.....whhoooo! ;)

If you have any suggestions as I start looking at other sites and agencies please let me know!

redmaryjanes said...

Congrats on the engagement!
And how did you get all of those blogs done? Amazing!

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Thats all you can think of in the last few days?? Holy cow...that is a lot!! Congrats on the engagement! Woohoo

GWEN OATSVALL said...

i have missed checking in on you ... you sound super busy ... congrats on the engagement ... the kids look great and hoping the boys will be matched ... it is hard to see the face of a child and know that no one has chosen them ... love your heart as always ...

Don and Be said...

Is that ALL!? I'm envious you remember it all!

OH MY #6 said...

wow engaged wonderful.

Lea

Lady in Waiting said...

Engagements, new little ones - girl - you juggle it all - and with ease I might add!!! :)

nikki said...

Hey! You didn't tell me about Joe and Rachel! that is fabulous news, V...congratulations!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Too funny about the popcorn seed with Mya...the other day my little sister was telling my oldest, Tori, how she put a Lemon Drop up her nose while she was baby sitting...too funny!

Anonymous said...

JOE GOT ENGAGED!??!?!? WOW that's awesome! Well let's hope Mya learned her lesson. Poor Noah hope he's ok. I'll go look at Carrie's pics.
~Katie

The Johnson Family said...

Oh the popcorn sedissofunny Izabella went through a stage of wanting toput htings in her ears drove me nuts!!! I love the spring blog :) Thank you so much for my new blog I LOVE it!! looks so cute with the kids in their african clothes!!

Kristi said...

Great to hear some news from your family happenings!
Glad that popcorn seed came out without a doctor visit! Congrats to Joe and Rachael! Your family continues to grow! Hope you guys are off to a great summer! Oh yeah, Holly emailed me and we chatted a bit on line. She shared some pics of her Anna. Fun to make new friends.

The Shocks said...

Wow a popcorn seed in her ear. The things that kids will do.

It is great to hear about the engagement. Another wedding. I love weddings.