Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cat & Dog


Seems that Ginger has a new buddy/playmate. It's pretty comical to watch them. Ginger was actually snapping at Kinko in a playful manner. Who woulda thunk??
For those who would like to see this page full size, just click on the picture and it should open up much larger. :-)
(Hi Amanda, your mom told me you are reading about our kitty.)

4 viewers thoughts.:

Mr.Brian said...

Looks like they are best friends.

Gail said...

So sweet...

Anonymous said...

Hi Verna,
My mom's been showing me pictures of your family. They are all very adorable. When I saw your kids with the other kitty I knew you'd end up getting another one, LOL. Thanks for all the great pictures...Amanda

April said...

Well, Ginger and Kinko are also very cute together. Oh man, you have a ton of cuteness in that house! Just can't wait to have some cuteness...just no kitties. Patrick is off the charts allergic. :-(