Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Day We got our Copy Cat--Kinko

When we went to visit my parents, I forgot my camera. Can you believe it??? Mom had a disposable one that she gave me. Of course, I shot up those pics quickly. Here are a few from the roll. Hope you enjoy them.
*
See, this is daddy's first meeting with the copy cat. No-- this old man didn't have a chance ;) Notice that the kitty is in nearly every photo!!

Mya and Kinko try out the tire swing.

If you double click this photo of Jenny, Noah, Mya and my Dad, you will be able to see Bear, Kinko's farm brother. For a drive to my parent's farm, he can be yours!!


Mom's hollyhocks in full bloom. Very pretty!!

Fishing in mom's goldfish pool.


Ice cream cones before the long trip home.

5 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Copy Cat is darling! It looks like you guys are having a wonderful summer.

holly m. said...

There's NO WAY that Kinko kitty was staying at the farm!

Laura L. said...

Your new look is very pretty! New kitty is so cute. They are so fun.

Great photos of the zoo and Como town. Fun times!

Carmi said...

Hi Verna, I clicked on your blog from the email you sent me. Had a great time reading and learning more about your family. I had to laugh at the picture of you with the pink travel pillow. I have one just like that and I can totally relate to your thoughts that day! I would love to have a housekeeper and cook! HaHaHa!

April said...

I love the picture of Kindo on your DH shoulder. It is like she knew who's heart to melt first.