Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Scrabook Pages



Having fun with FotoFusion.

9 viewers thoughts.:

OH MY #6 said...

love it Verna. Did you purchase the program?

Lea
xo

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy said...

LOVE the pages.. Wish I could do that... And the new look is amazing..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS..

Steffie B. said...

well look at you miss sassy pants.....now you just need to upload them through flicker to the medium size and they will be bigger! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute Verna!
~Katie

Linette said...

These are great Verna! I so need to learn how to do this. :) I do my collages in FotoFusion but have never done the scrapbook pages.

Hope you're having a great week!

April said...

I just downloaded that free kit on the top...Oh you give me inspiration. I have to learn how to do this stuff. Do you use Photoshop or something else?

Very cute pages.

April said...

There I go again not reading and just looking at pictures...SORRY...FotoFusion! lol

GWEN OATSVALL said...

super cute and i love the new header ... perhaps i will venture into scrapbook pages soon ... is there is link for that ???

mommy24treasures said...

oh look at you! Glad you are having fun with it!