Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bumpy Life

.
Got Mya's hair cut. We added bangs again as she didn't like her hair in her eyes. Noah insisted n having his picture taken too.

Don't know if you've noticed or even care that my posts are farther and farther apart. There are many things happening here but much can not be shared online.

Mya did start preschool yesterday. It was an orientation of sorts. So, I will grab a picture on Monday when she actually goes by herself. She is very excited to go. That makes it all so much easier.

Noah is having some adjustment difficulties at daycare. Reminds me of when I first took Mya there. He understands that daddy will pick him up but still doesn't want to go. He cries very hard when I drop him off. Fortunately he tells daddy that he had fun there. So, I guess it's the usual show to see if mommy will change her mind.

Keith's boss died this week. A huge hole for all. The funeral is Saturday.

I called the clinic to find out if they have scheduled Noah's surgery but no news yet. Lots to do to prepare for it. I'd like to get going on it. Need to mark all the appointments on the calendar. The adoption clinic appt is in a couple weeks.

Maybe when my head stops spinning, I will post more ;)

8 viewers thoughts.:

holly m. said...

Praying here, Verna, whether ya need it or not! ;)

Carrie said...

Lifting your family up in prayer for the spoken and unspoken needs Verna! Hang in there and know that He will meet everyone's needs just as there are needed.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are busy. Can't wait to hear more about Mya's adventures at preschool. Wow his boss died? From the sounds of it, seems it was unexpected. I pray Noah's surgery goes well. Keep me informed! Miss you guys!!!
~Katie

Nikki said...

I've been thinking about you a lot - maybe it's about time for another chat...I'll try to catch you this weekend.

Glad Mya is excited for preschool, that WILL make everything much easier. Lily is ready too!

And, hopefully things will get better for Noah at daycare. It's hard to leave them when they are so upset.

And, I am SO sorry to hear about Keith's boss.
XO

Steffie B. said...

I'll keep you in my prayers for whatever your needs are sweet friend.....thinking of you....
Hugs,
Steffie

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that everything is ok Verna. I am sorry about Keith's boss.
Sometimes you just aren't in the mood to blog...I understand that.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
What sizes are Noah wearing?

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Praying life eases up a bit on you! Hugs from St. Louis!

April said...

I am praying for you and I do care. I just have not been leaving comments lately. Sorry. Big Hug!