Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, Busy


Saturday was full with a Ladies' meeting and Keith attending an 80th birthday. I collected wood for the church bonfire. Sunday, we finally got out to trim some dead branches and decided to burn some brush to make things look a bit more tidy. Mowed lawn today. The rider broke a belt. So, I pushed for about an hour (the picture above is the area) before I decided it was a crazy thing to be doing. With our yard, push mowing is usually reserved for going around trees and tough slopes. Lots of outside time makes for good naps. Keith has found a good color for hardwood flooring. We will be doing that soon. Never a dull moment here! And that's just the stuff at home.

3 viewers thoughts.:

Steffie B. said...

I bet they just have the greatest time together...... ;) We have had a busy time here with yard work as well....

Leigh Ann said...

An hour pushing the mower...I hope you got to take a nap, too!

redmaryjanes said...

It does look like you guys have a lot of land. It looks just beautiful.
We're in a pretty mellow time right now and I hoping we'll stay that way for a bit.