Thursday, October 16, 2008

Floor Update

Entry


Kitchen / Dining



Kitchen--Please excuse the perpetual mess.
It only gets totally cleared when we have company. ;O
Keith has been working for about 2 weeks on the floor. He still has the cord-around to do and the edges by the carpeting. We are trying to decide if/when to replace the carpeting. Looks really nice though.

11 viewers thoughts.:

amy said...

It looks awesome and I love the blog look. hope you are doing well!

shelley said...

That looks great. I know you are so glad to have it done.

Gail said...

Looks really great Verna! You must be so pleased. :)

Laura Nipper said...

It looks so beautiful. You will love having hardwood floors. SO easy to keep clean with kiddos.

Anonymous said...

looks wonderful! does he make house calls? :o)
-katie

Linette said...

They look beautiful! We are really wanting hardwood floors here too so I'm jealous. :)

Nikki said...

Wow V! The floors look GREAT!

I miss you...hope all is well.

Waiting for Mia Hope! said...

Wow... The floor looks great! Can you send your hubby to my house? Miss you Verna!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my word, that is gorgeous Verna!

D said...

VERY nice. Can you come to my house next?
:)

Mom 2 six said...

It looks great. Verna-Can you e-mail me. The e-mail I have for you bounces back. I have a quick question. 6packwaala@charter.net
Shelly