Thursday, October 02, 2008

Noah's First MN Fall





Lots of fun!! He's just screaming and giggling while playing in the leaves. Very fun to watch. I'm sure we'll have more pictures soon!

10 viewers thoughts.:

Gail said...

Just too cute!

Steffie B. said...

the last pic is my fav! ;) Love his smile!

Kristin said...

What fun pictures!!! Looks like a good time was had by all. :-)

We're still in shorts here in GA but will hopefully get the nice fall weather soon.

Nikki said...

I'm with Stef - that last picture is great!
Glad he's enjoying his first (of many) falls with ya!

Hope you are doin' well too, V. I miss you girl.

Kristi said...

Great fall photos! Love that last pic also!

D said...

OH MY! Your in jackets already? I think it was 80 here today. I don't think I could do a cold climate.
Oh, by the way, The Boy had his surgery on Monday. Not bad, not bad at all. He doesn't want his diaper changed now, but who could blame him.

Oatsvall Team said...

love the fall pictures ... i am ready for some cooler weather here ... one day jackets then the next day shorts and 85 degrees ....

redmaryjanes said...

Your property looks so beautiful. We are enjoying fall here too.

LaLa said...

Oh, I love these fall pics!!! So beautiful!

Thanks for the lovely graphic for our baby shower for Coby..can you send me the html so I can add it to my sidebar? Thanks!

A Momma in Waiting... said...

Isn't it awesome to experience all those wonderful things for the first time with our little ones. I can almost smell though brown fall leaves they're playing in!

Terry