Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Chinese Touches.





This year, I have tried to add a bit of China to our decorating. I ordered these decorations from http://www.redthreadchina.com/ so that we could use them on the tree. However, with the bad weather, the tree was delayed. To curb Mya's pestering, I put them on the stocking holders on the fireplace. Looks pretty nice and I may do that again next year. The verdict is still out on the tree ;) Thank you all for your encouragement. I truly appreciate it.

5 viewers thoughts.:

Nikki said...

Hey V!
Just stopping by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Love the decorations...

XO
Nikki

Kim Kenward said...

I love your Chinese touches. Our silk tiger hat is our tree topper this year on our Chinese tree. I think your tiger hat looks rather grand on your clock.

Merry Christmas.

PS. I've switched Josie's baths to the kitchen sink. She's small enough that I can get away with it. She's having a really hard time not "swimming" with her cast in the bath tub so I decided to take that temptation away.

Don and Be said...

Way cool, Verna!

Denise C said...

Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!!!
Hugs,
Denise

Steffie B. said...

What a great idea....it looks wonderful.....love the toys strewn all over the place...looks like my house!~ lol

Merry Christmas to all of you...
Hugs,
Steffie