Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back to It All



Keith has been on vacation for 2 weeks now. Monday means he goes back to work, Mya goes back to preschool, Erin returns to High School and the littles go to daycare when I leave for work in the afternoon. Oh boy, I feel a bad case of Sunday night blues coming on!!! Prepare for a slow wake up on Monday and possible crabby pants!

4 viewers thoughts.:

Kim K. said...

I'm feeling the exact same way. I'm dreading the start-up of the work/school schedule tomorrow. Can't Christmas break last forever?

Happy New Year! We've got the cast removal countdown on the top of our blog. I can't wait!!

amy said...

praying for a fab week for yoou

Kelley said...

I'm right there with you...ugh!

Kristi said...

I am so feeling the same blues! I love having my kiddos around and not having to rush so in the mornings. It all starts tomorrow for us...I will be sleep walking in the morning, trying to pack lunches and wondering why the holidays had to pass so quickly! 2009 is here and waiting for us to join in! I would rather hide away a bit longer!