Friday, January 16, 2009

I Can't Believe IT!!!

I have been taking out clothing, knick knacks, shoes, bedding, etc for nearly 3 months now and it seems I have hardly made a dent. I even got rid of that old sewing machine that didn't work. Unbelievable and that is just inside the house. I haven't even looked in the out sheds because those are Keith's territory. How can one group of people accumulate so much junk?? That's what 13.5 years in one house will get you. I'm not even bothering with thoughts of a garage sale. I just want it all gone! I guess it really is time to move!!
No, Mr Brian, we are not moving to NW Iowa, just NW suburbs.

2 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Hang in there girl! Get it all to Good Will, they will put it to good use :)

Kim K. said...

I'm on a woman on a mission to pitch, sort and throw away half the house. We're redoing the girls room and it's a good excuse to purge. If the weather was nicer I think I'd do even more. Good for you!! Sounds like spring cleaning came early to your house.