Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What You Won't See


These 2 photos will not be displayed on our realtor's posting of the house. Guess our bathrooms and master bedroom were just not fancy enough ;)
Haven't they heard of the hotels that offer a cat to be in your room with you. I could swear I saw somthing about that on TV.
.
Mostly, we just aren't a huge mansion type home. So, it's hard to get pumped up about it.
.
Kinko seems to think this toilet is fascinating, though.

5 viewers thoughts.:

redmaryjanes said...

Oh yeah, the realtors are so picky. I think your rooms look just fine.

Laura L. said...

I have heard of the hotel with cats you can have stay in your room. :)
I do wish you luck with the sale of your home.
I know it can be a bit much to have it in tip top shape and ready to show at a moment's notice.
Prayer is what works wonders. God can bring in just the right buyer. :)

Kim K. said...

As a cat LOVER, I'd buy your house in a instant. Kitties make the house complete.

Anonymous said...

wow ya know of all the times i've been to your house, don't think i've ever really seen your bedroom. kinko didn't jump/ fall into the toilet did he (sorry couldn't remember if kinko was male or female)?
-katie

Dena and Zion said...

i didnt know u were moving? where to? i'm gonna miss that house and yard.