Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bathing Buddies

video

Wednesday is typically bath day for the kids. Nope, I'm not an every day bather with them. Only recently, Noah has decided that bathing alone is OK. So, today, he started the water (much to my shagrin) and prepared to bath. When I came in, he was naked and ready to hop in. However, he had forgotten to plug the tub. I got it all going, regulated the temp, added the dish soap (for bubbles) and in he went. BUT, he still did not bath alone!

3 viewers thoughts.:

Mr.Brian said...

To cute.I was waiting for the cat to fall in the tub.

Anonymous said...

i was waiting for that too! :o) hehe. wow noah is speaking a lot more than i remember, but i haven't seen him in awhile (or maybe he was just being shy)
-katie

Steffie B. said...

Both kids are on my lap asking if this is Andrew.....lol.....too cute....loved hearing his voice..