Tuesday, February 24, 2009

COVER YOUR MOUTH!

That is what I have said about a bajillion times in the last week. First Keith got sick, then Mya and then Noah got a mild version. Thankfully, I have come through with very minor sniffles. Keith is back at work and we did go to preschool and speech yesterday. The fevers are gone but the cough is hanging on. I tell the kids to cover their mouth and Keith tells them to cough away from him. Poor kids are getting mixed messages but either way, DON'T COUGH on ME ;)

Join me in my view from the last couple months--I enjoy from inside!



The Views from My Windows

2 viewers thoughts.:

Laura L. said...

Sorry to hear that your family has been visited by illness. Oh how we need warm weather to come so we can all get outdoors.
Jadyn just came down with a cold too. I hope it doesn't catch me.
Be well soon!

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that you all are feeling better soon.
Wow, you have a gorgeous view!