Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think . . .




I saw the groundhog WINK!
Supposedly, we will have 6 more weeks of winter because some crazy folks wake up a sleeping animal to see or not see his shadow. First off, if you are seeing your shadow, it's a pretty safe bet that he will see his. Waking that poor guy is just not nice!
These shots are from my back yard and yes, that is GREEN grass. So, there are a few snowy patches and puddles. I'm loving seeing Green!
Hope you find something to rejoice in today!

3 viewers thoughts.:

Nancy said...

Hey Verna,
It was good to see you at the CNY festival Sunday. I found your blog through Laura's blog. I love reading your blog!
Nancy McIntyre

Kim K. said...

It hit 60 degrees in West Michigan today!! I'm definitely loving the green grass and brown mud and the slowly fading snowbanks. Hugs.

Laura L. said...

I love seeing the grass too.

I think there may be something wrong with me though.
When I saw the grass I immediately thought about posting it as my Facebook status. - Laura saw grass in the yard today.

I lead an exciting life.