Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!


My littlest boy and me! Together at last!

7 viewers thoughts.:

Marnie said...

I cannot believe that it has been a year now that you have been blessed with him in your lives! How time flies! Miss you!!

Laura L. said...

Congratulations and enjoy this special day! What a special blessing to have Noah!

It's hard to believe a year has already passed.

Kim K. said...

Happy 1 year Noah anniversary!

Busy Mama said...

I love that pic!!! God is good!

Steffie B. said...

Love it....and I can't wait! ;)

Colleen said...

I couldn't remember the exact date Noah officially became part of your family. But, I knew we were getting real close. Congrats. Hope you and yours had a great time celebrating!

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Just look at the chubby rosey cheeks on him!! Oh how it reminds me of when we received our little Emma! She was bundled and had the sweetest rosey cheeks too!