Friday, March 13, 2009

Photo Catch-up Friday

Can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've posted. Life just keeps on happening. I've been working on blogs with Busy Mama (Becky) and we are introducing designs on WordPress now. The kids are busy with their normal activities. We are so hoping for warm weather. They want to go outside and swing and play on their Dora and Diego Trikes. Come on Spring!
Mya Tries Braids.
.


Daddy and Noah change oil in Mommy's car.


Noah practices cutting skills, builds fine motor skills.

Kitty Naps with Noah.

4 viewers thoughts.:

Anonymous said...

been missing your posts! man i miss those kids! hope to see you soon sometime! uh oh noah is cutting now. :o)
- katie

Laura L. said...

I just checked your blog last night, wondering if you'd maybe done a post that I missed. :)
No, you'd just been busy. Glad to see your update.
Mya's hair looks so cute!

Mr.Brian said...

Does mama have a convertable??? I so want one but will never get my dream car unless $$$$$$$ falls into my lap.

Carol and Taylor said...

Hi Verna,

Hope you and your family are well. Sorry to leave a "business" comment on your private site, but I was hopeing you could help. When I view your blog, Stress is the new black, and my own blog, I see a bunch of photobucket icons that say upgrad today and bandwidth exceeded.

My blog has lost its graphics and sparkle! Not sure if this is a temporary glitch or something more. Can you help?

Kind regards,

Carol and Taylor
www.mishchiefandmermaids.blogspot.com